Our Favorite Fall Beauty Finds
Fall is the perfect time of year to try new beauty products and prep your skin for the cold weather ahead. It's also the most fashionable time of year (in our opinion), so experimenting with new colors and textures in your beauty routine makes dressing up all the more fun!
Here are a few essentials for skincare, makeup, and hair to spruce up your look and get your beauty routine ready for the falling temperatures.
- Claudalie Paris Beauty Elixir This line boasts a skin refresher that is a must for the morning, or anytime your skin needs a quick pick me up. Just mist over skin to feel fresh and renewed. Bonus: The scent is relaxing, yet invigorating and that's a beauty breakthrough in our book! Our tip: The 1 ounce size will last and last so stick with this budget pick.
- Clarins Paris Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster Two words describe this tiny golden gem: Must! Have! This bronzing liquid can be mixed with any daily moisturizer to build a subtle radiant color for your skin. Our tip: You only need a few droplets at a time to boost your glow.
- Bliss' Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask We were introduced to this miracle worker at TEG's summer conference and we fell in love! Nothing beats the feel of this at home spa treatment. We love the slight tingle it gives while providing oxygen molecules for your skin and detoxifying all at once. It's a quick fix for dull, tired skin and super fun treat before bedtime.
- Elizabeth Adren Eight Hour Cream This cream is a cult favorite with good reason! A quick fix for any skin area that's feeling dry; this makeup artist preferred ointment will moisten and soften dry lips, hands, cuticles, and all-over dry patches. It even works on eyelids to give your eye shadow the glossy look you see on runways. Try it!
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Plum Perfect #70 This crayon stick infuses a buildable, gorgeous plum on the lips that's universally flattering (and it also happens to smell amazing!).
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Cheeky Bronze You'll love any shade from this particular product line, but we covet Cheeky Bronze the best. For a luminous, bronzy glow, sweep across the cheeks or use as a subtle highlighter on the top cheekbones, chin, and forehead.
- Essie Nail Lacquer in For The Twill of It A truly gorgeous iridescent mixture of fall's favorite shades of plums and greens in one tiny bottle, with the perfect amount of sheen.
- MAC Prolongwear Blush in Blush All Day A super flattering, easy-to-wear blush to compliment your day or night beauty look in a snap. Perfect for looking "made up" in a subtle way.
- Metallic Hair Pins Add some easy sparkle and flair to any down-do or up-do this fall with hairpins in gold, rose gold, and gunmetal.
- Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream Found at Moroccanoil.com, this hair cream banishes frizz which can run rampant with the introduction of cold climates and chunky knits. Use on damp hair to eliminate frizz and hair static issues. Our tip: Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
- Tony&Guy's Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray This cult favorite line is now sold at drugstores and we couldn't be happier. The hold is magical and the smell is divine!